INDIAN REGULATIONS ON ETHICS AND THEIR IMPACT ON COURT CASE BACKLOGS
About the AuthorS. Chandra
Assistant Professor & Assistant Director (Clinical Programme),
Office No. 321, T-1, 3rd Floor, Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat, Haryana, 131001, NCR of Delhi
1. th Report of the Law Commission of India (July 2014) (Feb. 20, 2017), available at http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/reports/Report245.pdf.
2. Chandra S. & Solanki N. Legal Aid in India: Retuning Philosophical Chords, 2(2) BRICS Law Journal 68–85 (2015).
3. Chauhan A. UP Tops the List of Pending Cases in Courts across India, The Times of India, November 2, 2015 (Feb. 20, 2017), available at http://timesofindia. indiatimes.com/india/UP-tops-the-list-of-pending-cases-in-courts-across-India/articleshow/49632177.cms.
4. Law Commission of India, Dec. 2002, 184th Report on the Legal Education & Professional Training and Proposals for Amendment to the Advocates Act, 1961 and the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (Feb. 20, 2017), available at http://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/reports/184threport-parti.pdf
For citation: Chandra S. INDIAN REGULATIONS ON ETHICS AND THEIR IMPACT ON COURT CASE BACKLOGS. BRICS Law Journal. 2017;4(1):72-83. https://doi.org/10.21684/2412-2343-2017-4-1-72-83
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.